Friday, January 28, 2011

Results of a Fine Class!

Since the start of this class I began to develop new skills in blogging and research. I believe I just experienced an evolutionary process in technology. This experience happened just after taking my first class in the M.S.Ed IT degree program.

I simply have a strong curiosity for technology now and I am looking into other projects like the blog I recently created for my relatives and I. Just today I came into the office and logged onto my newly created and unofficial blog. I posted two different articles one political and one technological. I have received 11 reply postings thus far, one from different relatives.


Well, since I first informed them of my newly created blog they have become curious and they are now entertained with blog site. I seem to be the first one in the family to create one. I have a big family so I expect lots of dialogue in the next few days. I think I’m going to open it up to my many friends now. They may learn to communicate more effectively like what topics to discuss and how to go about writing about them. I might have started a new concept for them although we’ve already been behind the curve for some time.
Hopefully in a few months I can start one for my co-workers in reference to the field of work we do. This project will bring my co-workers and I into contact and interaction enrichment. Heck, with this tool I will probably double my knowledge of work subjects and new technology.

It is amazing to be able to share ideas, resources, and experiences with does you work with. It just makes sense so why did it take me this long to discover this? With a little more practice I feel confident that I will be able to apply everything I learned in this class. I will be familiar with my blog’s many features, marketing methods, managing and maintaining it. I am really glad I took this class and look forward to more, a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment