Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Information About Me

Welcome to my amazing blog! I am a new student at Western Oregon University. I recently moved to Salem, Oregon from Arizona approximately nine months ago. Came from no rain to too much rain, however, I am truly enjoying the weather here in Salem. I am currently in the law enforcement field and I am confident that I will be able to integrate what I learn from this course/ program into my everyday activities and courses in law enforcement. The MS in Education and Information Technology may eventually persuade me to make a jump into the field of teaching as an occupation in the near future or when I leave law enforcement. Truly happy to be here!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Oregon. Do emphasize to your friends in the southwest that it does rain here all the time. It is our secret that this is the lowest cost state when it comes to heating and cooling. And that our summer's are nearer perfect.

    I realize that catching up is more challenging than keeping up but I hope that you will get a chance to read the valuable information is your classmates' blogs as well as gather your own information, your own thoughts and write about that on your blog.

    As this is the third week of a ten week term, I will be stepping back from my blog in about a week. Not giving up, just stepping back for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and welcome George! I am switching to the field of education after serving elsewhere. I look forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete