Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Report on Connections to Other Blogs

      Connecting to other blogs seems as though it should be an easy and simple matter; however, sometimes finding relevant blogs to connect to is more than a little difficult. I believe that the purpose of connecting to other blogs should be more than the simple “I would like to have more blogs connected to my own.” I want the blogs connected to my own to be meaningful, useful, and above all, supplemental to my blog. For example, it makes little sense to me to have an education blog connected to a birdhouse making blog.
      The blog connections I have made thus far have not strayed from my immediate classmates blogging on the same subject. I do not see this as a problem. In fact, I see it as a good foundation to connect to other bloggers about similar subjects. The purpose of blogs and bloggers is to connect like-minded people who enjoy some of the same activities or at least have a few common interests. This is not to say I want a bunch of followers saying how right I am all the time because without differences the blogs might as well be combined into one blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment